Disney Robin Hood Hat 1951


There are many promotional items that can be seen on this blog produced during the release of Walt Disney’s Story of Robin Hood and his Merrie Men (1952). But the hat above is a bit of a mystery to me and I would appreciate any feed-back. It is a magazine/newspaper advertisement for what is described as a ‘Disney Hat-Robin Hood’ from 1951 which was the year the film was actually in production at Denham Studios. So was the hat made by Walt Disney Productions to advertise the forthcoming film? Any information would be much appreciated.



4 comments:

Clement Glen said...

‘Disney Hat-Robin Hood’ from 1951

Walt Disney’s Story of Robin Hood and his Merrie Men (1952).

buy steroids online said...

Wonderfully interesting blog post thanks for writing it i just added your blog to my bookmarks and will check back often.

Unknown said...

I have just found this hat in its original Disney hat box while cleaning out my grandmothers house. The hat is made by Stetson. Other than that, the poster you have pictured is the only thing I've found online thus far.

Clement Glen said...

Thank you for getting in touch Valerie. I expect that if it is good condition it could be worth a lot of money.